Thursday, February 18, 2010

WINTER VANCOVERS OLYMPICS 2010


these sports are extreme and some regular sports .For example ALPINE SKINNING , BALLYHOOING,BOBSLED, CROSS COUNTRY, CURLING, FIGURE SKATING,FREESTYLE SKIING ,HOCKEY, LUGE, SKELETON,SKI JUMPING AND MORE.one sports get my attetion because i never hear about it . i find by Internet that CURLING MEAN Curling is a team Olympic sport in which stones are slid across a sheet of carefully prepared ice towards a target area. It is related to lawn bowling, and shuffleboard.I FIND INTERESTING BECAUSE I NEVER SEE THIS SPORT EXIST.I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AND THINK I GO TO ENJOY IT .

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen curling. I'll have to try to watch a match. You should start training now. The next winter Olympics is in 4 years, and I want you to be on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you should start now hehehe.....I never seen curling neither.

    ReplyDelete